Monday, November 14, 2011

It's almost a kitchen....

I have about 50 photos to "process" but wanted to post this one now. Today, just a month after Husband started work on the kitchen walls, we were able to install the new range and the rest of the cabinets on that side of the kitchen. We still have work to do....countertops, backsplash, sink, faucet....but this is a big step.


And the other side, with the original cabinets retrofitted to fit a modern sink and a tiny 18" dishwasher.


Happy trails,

bobbi c.

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I love the colors too. Very cheerful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan. My "fall" theme turned into a "tropical fruit" theme. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss Becky! Thanks! It's my tropical fruit theme---lime and orange with "toasted coconut" cabinets. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love visitors, and readers, and appreciate the time you spend there. Hope it's enjoyable and fun for you. bobbi c.